For quick video viewing, I use DJView

http://windjview.sourceforge.net/

I leave it on my desktop as an icon, and just drag the video file from my
file browser onto the
DJView icon. The reason that I like it, is because it will deal with a
series of stills (even Softimage .pic files)

I hope you find that useful.

--

Best Regards,
*  Stephen P. Davidson*

*(954) 552-7956*    sdavid...@3danimationmagic.com

*Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic*

 - Arthur C. Clarke

<http://www.3danimationmagic.com>