ive used it many times in production, i had no issues with it.

just blend between dual quat and linear with an envelope and you should get
some really nice deformation

it flips when you rotate something past 180 though, so dont use it if your
character is especially twisty

On Wed, Oct 29, 2014 at 3:22 AM, Grahame Fuller <grahame.ful...@autodesk.com