Doesn't ADSK own Toxik, Composite, Smoke, Flame, FX Tree (Eddie, Media
Illusion, Matador), as well as Elastic Reality (inside the FX Tree)?  On
top of that they have a fantastic vector paint program called Sketchbook
Designer (not Sketchbook Pro, though that's pretty spiffy too).

It seems like they already own enough technology to create the greatest
compositor the world has ever seen.  I wonder what the problem is?
Leadership?  Nah....

-PG

ᐧ

On Thu, Dec 18, 2014 at 12:58 AM, Marc Brinkley <marc.brink...@microsoft.com