Anyway, I never spent $300 soooo easily!!
Anyone else have weird interaction in 14 though? I use a wacom in mouse mode, and the navigation is totaly broken in 14, still fine in 13.
Anyone?

On 16/01/2015 07:14, Matt Lind wrote:
Not only did Autodesk not update Lagoa, Polygonizer, etc..., but they also cited those tools specifically as reasons to kill Softimage claiming they required 5 developers to maintain those tools plus mental ray per release.

Matt

Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2015 01:31:20 +0100
From: "Sven Constable" <sixsi_l...@imagefront.de>
Subject: RE: H14 is out !
To: <softimage@listproc.autodesk.com>

Exactly Mr. Fregtman. The Polygonizer stayed in its initial release at ADSK.
The tremendous work, Eric Mootz did with the Polygonizer to develop it
further and make it a really outstanding work in that area was of no
attention for ADSK. Not to mention the other plugins he developed. ADSK
bought or licensed some of it in an early stage, incorporated it in a giving software and that's it. Polygonizer was kept in version 1.0 for Softimage by
ADSK.  Same happenend to  Lagoa at version 1.0 as well.