Hi Julien,

A little feedback

1. I remap F8-F12 to 1,2,3 buttons because I don't use smooth as often as I
use selection filters.
You could create your own Marking Menu too.

3. AFAIK You can't change border edges colors, a simple but very useful SI
feature.
I also want double edges highlighting.

6. No, you need to code it or use someone else code.
I use detatch and separate from someone on creative crash and edited the
part where it deletes the original faces to work with a key modifier so I
can keep or delete the original part.
It doesn't work well if the object is not in under the scene root, but it
does the work done, until I decide to write my own or find something better.

7. I don't think so, but I'm still using 2014 and I don't like that much
MTK because of it's symmetry, not being able to use it with skinned objects
or using any deformer, etc., for some reason I still don't know sometimes
the highlight selection isn't accurate, and the Multi-Component auto
seleciton is even worse. It looks like SI but in the practice it isn't
close.

It seemed cool at first though.

Just like the Interactive Split Tool and MTK Multi Cut, they looked good at
first, but most of the time I still use the old crappy prehistoric split
tool. It sucks, but it is way more reliable.

10. With drawing overrides in your object's attributes.

Martin