Morning everyone. Long ago I found this video (see link). I really like how
he managed to
adapt the curve and shapes to deform the face of the character.

I don´t exactly remember with details, but some years ago I saw a colleague
weighting
curves to deform a noodle arm (cartoon style).

But when I take a curve and make it a deformer for a mesh, I get an error.
The alternative to this method is to rig a bunch of nulls (like a path
along curve constraint)
and then weight those *nulls*.

But like I mention. I´ve seen the CURVE being the deformer for the mesh.
I know there are other alternative methods (chain of bones along the curve)
but my questions
aims specifically if it´s possible for softimage to weight a mesh using a
curve?

Cheers.
https://vimeo.com/107545712

--