That looks like Maya's wire deformer which we don't really have a direct equivalent to in Softimage. Maybe there is a curve deformer someone built in ICE that is close to it though.

The hard part about this is that you'll have to create a null / control for each vertex to be able to animate it. Plus you have to have a deformer that considers the roll around the curve too.

Eric T.