sorry, i was unclear
i can make a curve circle, but it won't be "3d" like the sphere icon null is in
Softimage, unless i duplicate and rotate the duplicate 90 degreesi can make a
curve box, but i won't be "3d" like the box icon null is in Softimage.......
not a huge deal, but if there's an easy way to replicate my Softimage workflow
without writing scripts.....i'd like to do that.

     On Wednesday, February 18, 2015 10:37 AM, Eric Thivierge