Hi, i'm not into coding, but if it's something easy as replacing some lines
i could try. I've using the Softimage 2014SP2 as my base, i have installed
the 2015(soon i'll update that), for Mudbox i have the last 2014, and the
last 2015 versions. I'm not planing to use Softimage 2015 until SP2 comes
out, so i would love to send files from Mudbox 2015 to Softimage 2014, and
viceversa. I know in practice it's impossible but in theory what you say
could work.
Hope you could remember what you need to do or test that again, it could
help a lot of guys here. Thanks,