Wow...I've been buried deep in production and hadn't looked back at the
list for a few days...sorry to cause the kerfuffle. Sven I've been using
Softimage my entire career. 17 years. I've been on this list as long as
I've been using this software. Last thing I would ever do is try to steer
anyone away from it or cause a rift on this list. I was just trying pass
along some interesting information/tech that I've been privy too. I'll be
sure to send directly to those that mentioned that they'd like a copy of
the zip.

Eh Sylvain...Iong time no chat!

Matt...chill out. ; )

Heh Brad!

Out of further interest...Greg...I've switched to Max and I have to say I
really do like it. The rigging is garbage and yes it does feel like the
whole thing is duct taped together. A lot of inconsistency with hot keys in
just about every module. But it has some really nice stuff and a super
supportive community that shares just about everything. Go to scriptspot.com.
It surprises me regularly...in a good way. I have it on the inside track
that Autodesk is redesigning the interface and digging out a lot of the
legacy stuff. I think the next few versions of MAX will be interesting to
watch, especially with the addition of MCG. Ohh yeah and the camera
projections are useless...so I think you can officially say I am not
selling/pushing MAX here. ; )

That being said I find myself back in soft often...even if it's just to
unwrap something. Like always...it's my personal swiss army knife.

Peace.