Have to use 'node' stuff when it comes to vertex colours it seems, I don't
know much about that, though I managed to get texture map > vertex colours

[image: Inline images 2]

Then I read again and thought that might only be 50% of the way there,
vertex colours may not be that helpful if you want color per poly? How
would you do that... Bevel ;) kinda works..

[image: Inline images 1]

Simon Reeves
London, UK
*si...@simonreeves.com <si...@simonreeves.com>*