Thanks guys! Indeed, Soft is such a powerhouse, I only had to go outside it
for volumetric smoke effects, but even emFluid is pretty cool, even though
I prefer Houdini. On the 3D side of things it was me and Per Bergstén, an
ex-Stopp'er which I like to work with and I also got some help from Robin
Erneström who's fulltime at Stopp. Niklas Lundgren (freelancer in Göteborg)
did most of the raven animations and also the rig for it in Soft. We also
had Victor Sanchez on compositing, he's now an employee as well. Great team
and great tools =)