if saving right click the node, and save the uv out doesn't work, you can move
the point to uv space,  use a wire node to thick the wires, and render a
picture with an orto camera from above.      make an otl with a render button
=)    easy setup to get thicker lines in the UVimage.

     El Miércoles, 10 de junio, 2015 5:42:00, Gerbrand Nel <nagv...@gmail.com>