Hey Raffaele,

At that price, I'll have to pick up a couple of those for my children. I
just wish that is had three full buttons.

I have to disagree about the thumb gripping on the Evlouent 4 though, I do
not have any cramping issues with the version 4 of the mouse; the buttons
are very easy to press. Perhaps you used an earlier model? Also I really
like having a dedicated middle button (I never could get used to clicking
with the mouse wheel)

Cheers,
-=Eric

--