From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Mirko Jankovic
Sent: Tuesday, June 30, 2015 3:53 PM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: SI 2014

I dont think that you can update to 2016, maybe 2015 SP1? :)

On Tue, Jun 30, 2015 at 9:13 PM, Ponthieux, Joseph G. (LARC-E1A)[LITES]
<j.ponthi...@nasa.gov<mailto:j.ponthi...@nasa.gov>> wrote:
I’m running Soft 2014. I am experiencing a lot of render crashes where Mental
Ray is being purposely disabled by the software.

I can update to:

2014 SP1
2014 SP2
2015
2016

Whats the best choice? What is everyone having the least issues with?

Thanks

--
Joey Ponthieux
LaRC Information Technology Enhanced Services (LITES)