From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Raffaele Fragapane
Sent: Wednesday, July 01, 2015 5:35 AM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: SI 2014

Honest question here, but can't you just drop MRay and move to a decent engine?

On Wed, Jul 1, 2015 at 5:13 AM, Ponthieux, Joseph G. (LARC-E1A)[LITES]
<j.ponthi...@nasa.gov<mailto:j.ponthi...@nasa.gov>> wrote:
I’m running Soft 2014. I am experiencing a lot of render crashes where Mental
Ray is being purposely disabled by the software.

I can update to:

2014 SP1
2014 SP2
2015
2016

Whats the best choice? What is everyone having the least issues with?

Thanks

--
Joey Ponthieux
LaRC Information Technology Enhanced Services (LITES)

--
Our users will know fear and cower before our software! Ship it! Ship it and
let them flee like the dogs they are!