Hi Paul,

nice one, sorry for delay in response

was there a repro scene, I think Matt provided where it was demonstrated
not working? I just tried a simple setup here and it works just fine in
2015 R2 which I think is the latest version that comes with 2016 Suite
here is a link

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0WD7fSUkxAMNl9MaDFoTHZFU0E

best

Rob