Try another software package like Houdini for that, or be prepared for maybe
more pain than you'd expect.
Momentum is a bit p.i.t.a dir complex Thinges
Sorry couldn't resist ;)
Every second time you playback it works.
Sim is never the same you press the button, always cache it, otherwise you'll
never get the same result. The sim engine itself is pretty cool if you use it
in another package, but the soft implementation is half baked and feels dirty.
No offense to the developers, if it's a softimage problem or what else ...

--
Christian Keller
Visual effects|direction

chris3...@me.com