Hi Eric,

at that moment you can see the unreal engine menues :) since i couldnt
compile it because of 4.82 version errors, so i decided to play from the
editor :s the argentinian way jejejejj...
For being a project done by 3 people on free time we were pretty happy the
result.
Leendert it would be great to share what we have done, i'm sending you an
email.
Francisco.

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile