I'm not sure its that simple. I looked into this EU ruling in my AD time
and l was told at the time by one of the legal guys that its is Autodesk's
belief that their license transfer policy is compatible with the EU ruling.
I would advise checking with Autodesk and/or one of their partners on this
though, if you wanted to take things further.