doesn’t a Softimage license come with 5 or so batch licenses - or was this
changed at some point?

From: Patrick Neese
Sent: Tuesday, September 15, 2015 10:23 PM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: Soft licenses still available for purchase?

As a hobbyist with a single license...I fear the day I create something worth
while that I have to figure out how to render with more than one
machine...since I only have one Mental Ray license for softimage.  I'm  trying
to learn Maya...  It is unfortunate I can't have a softimage/mental ray license
(or 20)  transferred to me from someone who just isn't using the software
anymore...or...is that possible? It appears the LSA could allow for a transfer
via written approval by Autodesk (2.1.1 of the 2014 LSA) :) It's worth a shot :)