Hello and good day. I came across this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4T1cDJryOI
Which basically shows how the guys on blender are making the realtime
outline for a character like Guilty Gear´s game conference exposed.

My question is regarding the method the guys on GG used to make the outline
for the character on real time with a texture map. That part I can´t get my
head around.
Has anyone here on the list boarded this method to create thick-thin lines
through a texture map?

I´ve seen the entire GDC video over and over and they don´t (technically)
explain on detail how they got it made on softimage. So I thought to share
this video if anyone could point me to the right direction.

Thanks
Cheers.
David R.

--