http://sixhg.exblog.jp/21768189/
I got to the blog, but google translate doesn´t work. He mentions (taking
each paragraph into google translate), something of the likes:

"Shader language in MetaSl, to modify the sample that comes originally
softimage, in one function 1 node specific Nori, has become a
specification that
can be freely reclassified in the render tree.
Shaders of this hand, while becoming likely out nosebleed until now, I had
crossed in CGFX, MetaSL because there is no need to call the Toka matrix, it
is easy.
However, MetaSL since blend function is not in use, can not be discarded yet
CGFX.
Also MetaSL because it does not come out at all the information even if
Gugutsu, you still will likely out nosebleed."

// I think "nosebleed" must be translated as "so cool" or "out of this
world" :D

Anyone knows how to get this inside softimage?
Cheers.