We have finally purchased ESCU2016 so I could lay my hands on Softimage
2015 SP2, so last minute yay for that.

I have been stuck on 2013 SP1 for ages, and this new web installer crap is
bugging me. Is there no way to create some form of renderfarm deployment so
I download an installer once and deploy to the farm from there? Currently
it looks like I have to use the webinstaller which does work btw, but
require me to wait for downloading the required installers on every single
client.

How do you guys handle this?

And I too am sad that our good old friend can no longer be purchased :(

Morten