In your subscription account, somewhere there, there´s a list
of applications and updates available (to the account manager).

You can download installers from there, no need for internet connections
from the farm to the autodesk server (if you use network licensing, that is).

It´s a bit tricky to find those installers and always worth to also check the
downloads&updates section of the autodesk site, too.

I had several instances where updates didn´t show up in my subscription account but only the initial release(s), e.g. Maya 2016 but not the service pack or extensions.

The subscription account management and layout changes sometimes, there is
a chance things are simpler now or more convoluted.

Logging in with your subscription account on the autodesk website is in any way recommended...

Welcome to the ESCU2016. No way to downgrade offered... btw...

Cheers,

tim