https://manage.autodesk.com/cep/#products-services/products

that´s where you should sign in at with your registered subscription account (autodesk account).

It should show you something like Entertainment Creation "Suite Ultimate" and a Download Button.

From that a window should pop up and let you click Download (Browser Download) or find
the "Serial numbers" and Updates& Add-ons" buttons tabs.

I´m using Firefox on windows, the page is a bit slow atm but that could be my connection.

Cheers,

tim