Yes. Here's a capture. 4seconds(120frames) from left to right. My scene
24fps. The capture from viewport exported as a 24fps ".mov" file.
Notice how there's some little "skipping or jitter" in the letters that i
can't hide with MotionBlur. Another camera it's doing a more short movement
in 45degrees/3seconds from bottom to top and there's no skipping there, it
looks soft like silk..

pass: test