From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Martin Yara
Sent: Friday, April 29, 2016 11:35 AM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: OpenGL in Object View

Hi, I've always used Object View as a separated floating viewport to check the
results of my scene outside of my main viewers, but I've just realized that it
doesn't work with OpenGL.

Is there any way to make it work?

I need to check the real time shaders results, and it would improve my workflow
if I could do it in my secondary monitor.

BTW, I'm working with SI 2013.

Thanks

Martin