Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2016 18:35:01 +0900
From: Martin Yara <furik...@gmail.com>
Subject: OpenGL in Object View
To: "softimage@listproc.autodesk.com"

Hi, I've always used Object View as a separated floating viewport to check
the results of my scene outside of my main viewers, but I've just realized
that it doesn't work with OpenGL.

Is there any way to make it work?

I need to check the real time shaders results, and it would improve my
workflow if I could do it in my secondary monitor.

BTW, I'm working with SI 2013.

Thanks

Martin