From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Francisco Criado
Sent: Saturday, May 14, 2016 4:30 PM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: equirectangular uv

Hi Sven,

Tried to use spherical projection for mapping but get usual distortion on the
poles, and since i need to export the sphere to unity for mapping 360 it has to
be perfect.

Cheers,

Francisco

Sorry, if I'm misunderstanding your question, but don't you need just a
spherical projection using a equirectangular image?

sven