Hey Nicolas, very nice! I'm particularly interested in the mocap suit. Does
it work well? How is the setup/calibration time? Any pros/cons? I can see
in the perception neuron website that you have to be extremely carefull
with your calibration or the system really will not work good enough. How
is your experience with that?

Thanks for sharing, nice experiment!