I am sure some people on this list have done this, so I need some help with a
problem:

I am getting odd motionblur results on geometry imported from Houdini as
alembic, and get this message:

# WARNING : [sitoa] point count mismatch for Model__h_drop.FLUID in the shutter
interval. Disabling motion blur for the object

It basically looks like motiondata on the mesh is really off, or just plain
wrong - notice especially how the small droplet on fr 47 is moved very far when
motionblurred.

Is there a dos and dont's regarding how to import geometry simulated in Houdini
and render it with Sitoa? We have done it just recently with RBD simulation
seemingly with the expected motionblur, so this one is totally unexpected.

In Houdini it renders fine with Htoa and motionblur using the velocity -
question is what Sitoa needs in the alembic for this to work as expected?

Thanks

Morten