true...this is a great release and shows how much effort and passion SideFX puts into Houdini! I ges you won´t get more development from any developer. Compare this to AD. LOL You won´t get this much in 10 years..and if so, it will be implemented half ass and instable ;)

At least, the furure is bright for Houdini!