Hey Felix,

regardless of the numbers of licenses bring up your issues with them. Even back
when we were on one license stuff got implemented. I know I sound like a broken
record when saying that SideFX support is not something most of us had
experienced before with a software vendor of that size.

Regarding what Jordi said, H16 does have improvements with viewport handling,
although they may not be what you'd like them to be :)

Have fun and hang in there.
Andy