Thanks Holger,

So what you are saying that some combination of content, overrrides and delta
data is throwing Arnold off, or XSI off?

I made referenced models local but it still crashes.

I think I have narrowed the problem down to a particular version of my
environment by using a backup of an older version which renders fine.

Weird thing is my new environment renders fine in its own scene, but not in the
production scene with passes and overrides.

Tough one, but thanks for the insight.

Cheers
Morten