Haha. Neither am I, I'd just be after some robust critical feedback :)

On 27/04/2017 11:34, Christopher Crouzet wrote:
Sure thing but be warned that I'm far from being a noise expert! :)

On 27 April 2017 at 17:21, Andy Nicholas <a...@andynicholas.com <mailto:a...@andynicholas.com>> wrote:

    Yes, exactly, I found the same. I'm quite relieved your experience
    mirrors mine as otherwise I've just been wasting a lot of my time! :)

    Would love you to beta test when it's ready (if you're interested).