Well at first I was using VOPs. So the looping stuff was hard to get right.
I eventually got it but it was hard to debug and get the result I was
looking for. I obviously was just doing something wrong, I have little time
right now to actually read ever doc/tutorial. I am relying mostly on my
intuition with some docs/tutorials.

As we probably all know looping in a graph is a hard concept to visualize.
ICE took most of it away with how it automatically looped over points and
would do certain operations with arrays transparently, at the cost of
making a simple loop not simple. VOPs has various loop blocks which is more
general but I struggle with making sense of it (and most users I read don't
use them). Fabric's Canvas (pre Blocks) had you write KL in your graph to
do the loop/pex, and now with Blocks you have a better way of doing it with
actual nodes but is still tricky to visualize.