Ok. I tryed method with a projection on a viewplane.
It calculate cut edges right and fast.
But i stuck with a cut edge intersection coordintaes.
Here is a code: http://c2n.me/3KAWXF5
In short words:
Project edge to viewplane (2D space). Construct CLine representation of
projected edge.
Construct CLine representation of drag line (or cut line) and project it
also on a viewplane.
Get intersection between this 2D Cline representations.
Get Parameter value of this 2D intersection coord.
Get via this Parameter value of 2D intersection a 3D intersection (build
Cline representation of edge in world space coords and get coord from 2D
Parameter value).
But unfortunatelly this method gave a cut line distortions. I guess
Parameter value that calculated in 2D space shouldn't be used for 3D space.
How should i get edges intersection coordinates ?