One of the first reviews, and it's not really a glowing one:

https://www.slashgear.com/imac-pro-still-doesnt-give-the-one-thing-pros-want-06487652/

Rob

On 6-6-2017 21:50, Angus Davidson wrote:
Unfortunately Apple has defined pro market to mean , FCP X and a little bit of after effects. Its the only reason I can think of for some of the dumb decisions made in the last two years. Up to and including today.

At least dell gives decent EDU discounts. Going to make the move from apple far less painful for us

--
ICT Project Manager
Digital Arts