Brent

From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Steven Caron
Sent: 06 October 2017 16:09
To: Official Softimage Users Mailing List.
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__groups.google.com_forum_-23-21forum_xsi-5Flist&d=DwIGaQ&c=76Q6Tcqc-t2x0ciWn7KFdCiqt6IQ7a_IF9uzNzd_2pA&r=GmX_32eCLYPFLJ529RohsPjjNVwo9P0jVMsrMw7PFsA&m=_OKA4Y5RQbzRZ-X6fu_aw5gZ7gbXIARjBF6PQF6iEWQ&s=W3kkcuaoBoDE-BH-d1RIYbadv1wEkB68Lg4pcqeyNHU&e=
  <softimage@listproc.autodesk.com>
Subject: RE: Maya - What were they thinking 3 - pivots

I an pretty sure Brent helped ship Maya 1.0... so maybe he isn't sane or a
'Softimage man'.

:P

*written with my thumbs

On Oct 6, 2017 7:45 AM, "Morten Bartholdy"
<x...@colorshopvfx.dk<mailto:x...@colorshopvfx.dk>> wrote:
Being a former Softimage man, I'd peg you as at least a lot(!) more rational
and logical than the other species of software dev's ;)

Morten