install RR otherwise I can’t get it to work.

From: phil harbath
Sent: Wednesday, January 3, 2018 11:21 AM
To: Official Softimage Users Mailing
List.https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__groups.google.com_forum_-23-21forum_xsi-5Flist&d=DwIFaQ&c=76Q6Tcqc-t2x0ciWn7KFdCiqt6IQ7a_IF9uzNzd_2pA&r=GmX_32eCLYPFLJ529RohsPjjNVwo9P0jVMsrMw7PFsA&m=nkUR9x-Rf7x25Tw4NYoOG9iU36yqzC20FPYO8w0Th90&s=mxFQQSbBt2QYp8Q6-0OsmqIpKTMy7WdyNLoWRnDWxDc&e=

Subject: Re: OTish - Setting RoyalRender up with Redshift ?

I know there is a thread somewhere on the redshift forum that explains how to
do it and it is super simple.  I believe it is a matter of adjusting a tag on
the client shortcut.

Royal render works just fine once you do it.  I will look for it when I am at a
computer.

Get Outlook for Android

On Wed, Jan 3, 2018 at 11:07 AM -0500, "Morten Bartholdy"