If you are not familiar with linux I would go with RedHat enterprise
(or something like CentOS which is a clone).

It really depends on you, other people swear by ubuntu and debian.

regards
Ian

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED] -- blog: http://feh.holsman.net/ -- PH: ++61-3-9877-0909

If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough. -
Mario Andretti