On 7/20/06, Erik Hatcher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
My biggest problem with going the extra mile for these types of
changes is that I simply don't have the time to do these types of
things right with unit tests, documentation, and so on.

The bar shouldn't be set too high for contributions either....
I'd rather see code w/o docs & tests rather than no code at all
(unless it's complicated changes to existing functionallity that
warrant thorough testing before committing).

Of course there is still the overhead of trying to come to a consensus
for the best way of doing things... sorry for making a simple thing
complicated :-)

-Yonik