Hi,

On 10/9/06, Yonik Seeley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
There is other stuff that needs to be done before we can release, such
as a change of copyright notices to comply with new ASF requirements.
I imagine incubator-general will go over the first release we make
with a fine-tooth comb looking for compliance with ASF release rules.

Yes.  Speaking with my incubator PMC hat on, I think we should do the
release prep stuff (LICENSE and NOTICE files, license resolution,
etc.) first before the technical things, because we know less about
them, they're required, and we are likely to underestimate the effort.