Me toooo.. :-) Just too add my two cents :-) I would rather see a 3
mos release cycle then
mega big releases.. cos often times bugs i found were in customer site
and manging
customers wish... and most customer don't want to run nightly build on
production. This
is the case in enterprise segment. So I would love to see a regular
cycle of release from
solr. Off course this shouldn't create too much of a overhead so its
takes the fun out of
doing a release.

I would love to see SOLR-20 but as I remember this is not ready yet.

Cheers