+1, thanks Yonik!

Yeah, the clients directory is still a work in progress. Eventually Flare will be worth distributing with a release, but even then most folks would want it to be installed from a plugin repository (or svn directly). Same with the solr-ruby code, which is already available from RubyForge by "gem install solr-ruby", which installs the 0.0.3 version I pushed up there recently.

        Erik