On Fri, Apr 10, 2009 at 8:10 AM, Green Crescent Translations <
ad...@greentranslations.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm a project manager for Green Crescent Translations and I'm always
> looking to assist the open source community by providing translations of web
> sites, manuals, user interfaces and such.  If you're interested, please let
> us know.  We'd be happy to translate you web site documentation into needed
> languages.  Just let me know which languages and what texts are essential
> and we'd be happy to help.

Wow, this is great! Thank you for the offer Jonathan!

This can be a huge boost to Solr. What do people think? How about we run a
poll through our user mailing list to see what are the most common languages
in the Solr community? I don't know if we already track our website
visitor's languages (Google Analytics does this but we don't use it).
--
Regards,
Shalin Shekhar Mangar.