Yonik Seeley wrote:
On 6/6/07, Jeff Rodenburg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
In terms of the FederatedSearch wiki entry (updated last year), has there been any progress made this year on this topic, at least something worthy of
being added or updated to the wiki page?

Priorities shifted, and I dropped it for a while.
I recently started working with a CNET group that may need it, so I
could start working on it again in the next few months.  Don't wait
for me if you have ideas though... I'll try to follow along and chime
in.

-Yonik

Hi Yonik,

we also have a need for federated search where I work, and are planning
on getting going in the week or two hopefully.

The team will post to the list when they have something more concrete to add.