Dear Erick,
Hi,
Thank you for you reply. Yeah I am aware that SolrJ is my last option. I
was thinking about raw I/O operation. So according to your reply probably
it is not applicable somehow. What about the Lily project that Michael
mentioned? Is that consider SolrJ too? Are you aware of Cloudera search? I
know they provide an integrated Hadoop ecosystem. Do you know what is their
suggestion?
Best regards.

--
A.Nazemian