Hi All,

Thanks a lot for your suggestions. Shalin, your direction quickly took me
to the issue, it was very insightful and helpful.
Finally am able to understand the issue I was working on and run particular
unit test class AtomicUpdatesTest around it.

On running the Solr in debug mode, I am still not able to start solr in
debug mode using:
java -Xdebug -Xrunjdwp:transport=dt_socket,server=y,suspend=y,address=7666
-jar start.jar
(Ref: http://wiki.apache.org/solr/HowToConfigureEclipse)
The command wait for hours and the server never comes up on windows without
giving any error/info message.

Please suggest if someone faced this issue. I tried restarting windows,
ensured no process running on 7666 port. In previous trials to start, I
used to get msg "Debugger failed to attach: handshake failed - received
>GET /solr/ HTT< - expect" but it stopped coming now.

Thanks
Anurag